11 November 2009

settle~

remember about my last post?
titlle IM MAD..

just now the boy came to my rooms

well of course, what i said come true

i been expecting it..

and it doesnt shock me a bit

hes asking for a fight

why not?

cuz i never wrong at the first place..

i didnt get major injury,just minor injury on eye.

overall, i ask him if he wan to settle a good way, or a bad way.

without hesitate hes asking for good way,

well good then..

bad way > call all my backup
second < report to warden he will get kicked from ptss for 2 wrong doings>

or a good way,
some advice,not to repeat and some sorry then settle

he made a good decision..

i wont hesitate to do anything
and im not afraid of anyone
when you know you are TOTALLY true

this is my blog

wer i expressed myself
tQ

No comments: