12 November 2009

About My Self Computer Application Assignment

NAME:AHMAD SOBIRIN YAAQUB BIN ISMAIL

MATRIX NO.:18DTK09F1017

CLASS: DTK1A




Assalamualaikum..



this post is created to fulfill computer applcation assignment on internet to

blogging and create a post about yourself with some picture.

My Full name is Ahmad Sobirin Yaaqub bin Ismail

I am number 6 from 9 siblings.


were born in kelantan, and originally from Kelantan.

My hobby is playing computer games, blogging during free times and when i feel like

to, photography, and playing petanque is my favorite sports.

i never went to kindergarten when i was 5 nor 6.

but i enter primary school when i was 7 years old at Sekolah Kebangsaan Demit




and finished UPSR with 4 A's.

I Further my study at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Kubang Kerian 1 which is the

Ex-School of Misha Omar till form 3,with PMR result 4A4B.

then i further my study at Sekolah Menengah Teknik Pengkalan Chepa from 2007 till

2008 at "Perdagangan" courses and end SPM with 4A(bm,bi,est,sej)

now im currently studying at Tuanku Syed Sirajuddin Polytechnics on Computer Engineering courses.

I Am proud to be here, and i feels lucky.

that is the end for my assignment..

thank you for reading..

2 comments:

ainaa.leogirl said...

applikasi com kne bt blog ke??
lect mne aja??

u have excelent in bi........
keep it up........
;]

Olak said...

tn hj nasrul ^^