8 November 2009

im mad >:(

assalamualaikum...

ok heres the story...

right on my way back to politeknik on busses..

and im soo sleepy..and at that moments a indian girls sit next to me..

well that not the points..

my main sucject is about the couple sitting infront of me..

when i fell asleep.

then i woke up, i felt suprised..

those 2 malays were having romance kiss..

i cant stand it..

so i punch the boy chairs..and said..

Me:woi ko buat ape tu..agak2 a..

He:ape? ape ko nie? mane ade aku wat pape?

Me:ko ingt aku xnmpak ke..ko nk wat maksiat jgn wat depan aku,nanti aku kena tnggung skali

he: suka aku aku la..menyebok je..

then i ignored him..well,i did my responsibility right?

there also another couple sitting the third row, having "meraba2" his gf..

why are girls nowday soo cheap?

romancing in public area?
what do u think im blind?
what do u think of no sins?
what do u think of parents of yours?
where ae your dignity?
dont show ur stupidity to public..
im not intrested...

well,now the guy are looking for me for saying that to him..

look, i dont scared a bit.

im on the right path

i will win somehow

even with a bruised on my face.
i will always win..

i just hope my readers..

respect others
respect ur religion
and have a SHY inside yourself..

lastly, im not good
im not "kaki-PI"
im not the best man
im not jpp
nor jpk

but im a part of community..

whatever the sins you do, the "bala" will oso
come to me...
so bear that in mind..

dont let me do worse you Fuc!@r

see you soon...learn something from this post alrite? xD

2 comments:

ila said...

ak skOng ng tindakan kO 2 Olak..

sbgai saudara semuslim, mmg ptOt tindakn kO 2..

sstgh mnusia skunk da xreti bza dOsa n phala..

tOl x??

Olak said...

da mmg btol22 xreti maluu..
tmpt rmai org pon nk buat..
buang je la tudung tu..
wat malu jekk