11 March 2009

If Only.

If Only

If Only I can talk…
I’m going to tell those human
How painful how I’m
They have been molesting me
Every piece of me is torn apart
What left for me?
Only pain and suffer.

If Only I can Move…
I will leave this world
But where to?
An alienated place…
Perhaps..
Or maybe disappear from this reality
Soon they will
They will realize how precious
I’m, without me they’re nothing.

If Only I can see…
I will tell everyone
My body is ruined
Nothing but scarred
God help me…
I am nature
Without me there will
No be oxygen,
Even life..
Fools human..

If Only I’m human
I will teach them
How to appreciate nature
Every single of me is 
Worth million if there is none.
But they’re too ignorant
Not thinking of future
You shall regret Human.

If and Only If 
They appreciate me 
A single more
Nothing left I wish
To keep me alive
By your side… By,
  Olak329@yahoo.com
  5Pdg

No comments: